After listening to today’s lesson and instructions, re-write these sentences.
1. Barry Bonds played for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
2. My fifth grade teacher is now retired.
3. Barack Obama usually presents eloquent speeches.
4. The Lincoln Memorial is located near the Washington Monument.
5. David is afraid of heights.
6. Your sister has beautiful hair.
7. Elvis Presley will be remembered for centuries to come.
8. Stephen King has written quite a few horror novels.
9. My neighbor Angel loves to plant her own vegetables.
10. Stevie Wonder is completely blind, isn’t he?